Popular Posts

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Open day at the studio

Its been a while since I posted on here, but I have been very busy getting ready for our open day at the Studio. This weekend the doors will be open to many artists, sculptors and designers as they showcase their studio. This will be a great chance to see many people including myself, working in action and getting the chance to talk to the about what they do. There will also be food and drink as well as music so it shoud be a really fun event. The doors open at 12 and closes at 6pm. Both days are open, Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th September so there is a chance to visit over two days if one day is not enough! Look forward to seeing you there...my room is 120 on the 1st floor and I will be printing!


No comments:

Post a Comment