Popular Posts

Tuesday 16 June 2015

The last couple of weeks have beeen a bit quiet in the studio. Firstly - I took a break after the market madness to go fabric buying. I bought some beautiful silks in the most amazing blues and also some gorgeous sea green cotton which I am planning on using for a present to a wonderful friend who helped me on my market. I've also been stocking up on baby-grows and working on the commision I was asked to do. I was all ready for a couple of long days printing in the studio this week - but my son is sick... So, instead I am ordering more labels and setting up my web shop. More details to come about my shops soon to be appearing on Dawanda and Etsy!

                                                                  
                                                                Beautiful blue silks

                                                
                                                                       Sea green cotton

No comments:

Post a Comment